Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A tisket, a tasket - a flower making, margarita?!

I received flowers at work yesterday - such a nice surprise! Some girls I've known have said that receiving flowers at work would be super embarrassing for them. Not me, no sirree. Send me flowers every day, if you feel so inclined.

After work, Baby Daddy explained to me how he ordered the flowers:

"Usually I just call and say, "Red roses."

"But I saw this pic, and I told the guy, 'I want the big margarita glass with all the pink in it.'"

Booze and pink - so me.

Currently Feeling: Frustrated that the steps I'm taking to remedy a situation aren't panning out.
Currently Anticipating: Headin' to the Kube 93.3 Haunted House with John and Sue tonight! - It's Halloween date night!
Currently Wanting: These boots.

1 comments:

lovingthe30's said...

That is awesome!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.