In summary, it was a lot of dance partyin’, beer-drinkin’, bell-ringin’, costume-wearin’, hot tubbin’, glass-raisin', Brat- and sauerkraut-eatin’, Chicken-dancin’ and laughin’.
If I had to choose one anecdote to share, I'd probably tell you that unfortunately, Oktoberfest was a crappy time for some.
By crappy, I mean, crap was literally involved.
I won’t name names, but a certain member of our Oktoberfest crowd had a little run-in with a Porta-Potty. (Never a story you wish your name was attached to).
Just be glad that you’ve never been so drunk that you lose all your friends and then drop your cell phone – the only contact to your group of friends – into a Porta-Potty. Or, so desperate to fish said cell phone out. With bare arms.
After a blacked out time period of not seeing this person and calling his/her cell phone one million times before leaving the event, the missing friend finally showed up while we were all resting our weary and drunk bones in the hot tub. (Never a good idea if you’re trying to sober up, but a fantastic idea if you want to giggle all night and look ridiculous while having a dance party on the front porch).
“WHERE’VE you BEEN?!” we all asked when Missing Friend finally arrived. “We called you a million times!”
And their answer?
“If you were callin’ me, you were calling poop.”
I’ll post the photos from the end of the day because those are the most entertaining:







Currently Feeling: Hungry for breakfast. Mmm turkey bacon.
Currently Anticipating: Ladies night on Thursday - and a return of the weekly girls' dinners!
Currently Hating: Everyone's shitty attitude.









5 comments:
Hilarious and very gross! Sounds like fun. I love your red coat with the fur!
Thanks! I get so many compliments on it - and it was $35 at Evo. Definitely one of the best purchases of 2008. ;)
Excited for your dinner party!
I swear the girl partying with you in those photos was at Gold's Gym this morning.
She was benching 250lbs like it was nothing. She might actually be stronger than Vanessa.
Lol! That was her. She just joined too. She's actually living with Vanessa.
did the phone dropper's name begin with a kris and end with a ten? Please say yes...
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.