Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Overheard on the bus this morning: Halloween costumes

"One year, I was a milkshake."

"Oh yeah, how'd that work..."

"I wore red tights and a red sweater, and my mom made this big felt cup with brown felt on the top. I glued Sweetheart boxes around the edge and cut holes out the sides for my arms."

*Laughs*

"And one year, I was nuclear waste. I wore a Hazmat suit and had slime everywhere."

"Huh, that's creative."

"Oh, and then one year, I was a picnic."

"A picnic?"

"Yeah, I had a red and white checkered tablecloth skirt, and I glued ants all over my body. I wore an AstroTurf hat and carried around a picnic basket with candy in it."
Okay, even though I was totally eavesdropping, I had to laugh outloud at that one. I wish I only had that type of Halloween creativity history. Gold star for her!

Currently Feeling: Like I've never hated someone so much in my life. So unhealthy.
Currently Anticipating: All the fun Halloween plans I have this weekend! I think I'm going to resurrect the Geisha costume this weekend, and boyfriend can be my Geisha pimp, since they really were call girls.
Currently Watching: The new Indiana Jones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should start riding the bus more often, you get to hear/see the most interesting things! The Hazmat Suit is ridiculous, but then again so is a picnic!

Jeanna said...

I know, it's never-ending entertainment on a city bus. But, sometimes it's more annoying than interesting.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.