Monday, March 24, 2008

Remains of My Day

I've been quite obsessed with this logo and philosophy since seeing it on quite a few bumperstickers around town:


I think I'll start telling people my religion is Coexistian.
___________________________________________

How does someone get this stupid? Paris Hilton should never really open her mouth:
"I love Africa in general—South Africa and West Africa, they are both great countries," Hilton answered when press asked her what she thought of South Africa on a recent visit.
___________________________________________

I am, and always will be, a fan of Milli Vanilli, even if they never really were a band. I still know all the words to their CD. And this video rocks:

5 comments:

So@24 said...

True story:

I won a karaoke contest when I was 13 years old at Raging Waters for singing "Girl You Know It's True"

SmugMonkey said...

yes! i used to be able to do one of their funky dances after a few drinks.

of course i'm the same guy that tries to do the Hammer dance in his rolling office chair while coding.

ReadyToShelve said...

You're a Coexistian? Me too! :D

I mean, I call it by its proper name - Atheism - but hey, maybe we should grab a beer?

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's hilarious. A friend of mine just sent me the link for the Milli Vanilli video this morning, and I then got completely sucked into scouring YouTube for all kinds of entertaining videos. I blame the fact that I've gotten nothing accomplished today on the rain. Or maybe the stars. :)

Jeanna said...

No, not Athiesm. I'd go with Agnostic. But, to each their own. Point of my Coexistian.

Milli Vanilli ROCKS. My parents owned the CD when I was little, and I managed to learn all the words sometime between then and now. I still own it and listen to it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.