Saturday, March 8, 2008

The continue of my x365 project

A little more than a year ago, I started a project called x365, which is supposed to be a year-long journey, writing short vignettes about 365 people who have touched your life. The idea was started and finished by a blogger, and although his project is finished, he keeps the x365 blogroll updated for those who are started, finished or stalled.

I've been stalled for approximately a year now, but thought I'd keep going at it, when I have the time, here in this tab so it doesn't have to interfere with my other posts. I will be doing them in 27 words instead, now, since the idea it to write the word count of your age. I made it through 111 people, only 255 more to go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.