...one of the oldest and easiest jokes - and a personal favorite of mine. Hopefully you're not saying, "It looks kinda funny" about the new space. I've spent hours upon hours redesigning the Butterfly template from Delicious Design Studios to be my own vision - That's What Je Said.
A little hot pink, a little leopard, a little wine, and you've got a bit of Je, or Jeanna (formerly 20-Something of Memoirs of a 20-Something). I'm pretty excited about my new blog brand - I feel it's a little bit more original than the former, and a little bit more me. (Like DUH, I'm so much more a wine girl now than a martini girl).
What you see here took a lot of vector-image searching on iStock.com; (do you know they discriminate against curly haired people in the illustration world? bitches), a lot of tweaking and a lot of obsessing. You'll see a lot of the old sidebar content, and a few new features - psst you can FOLLOW me now. Whoo! Whoo! Plus some more new features to come. Some of the site is still in transition, FYI. The link bar is not up and running yet, the feed still needs to be updated, and the new site address...
www.ThatsWhatJeSaid.com
Thanks so much for your patience, and for reading. It's humbling and fun to share my writing with the Worldwide Interwebs.
Love,
Je
(Wowza. I feel like I'm kinda coming out of the closest by not signing 20-Something).
Currently Feeling: Exhausted. Seriously, 1 a.m.? I'm crazy.
Currently Anticipating: Hanging out with Vaness and Amanda tomorrow.
Currently Loving: My stuffed pepper recipe!! I'm SO sharing it with you. Stay tuned.









7 comments:
Yes!! This looks great -- and I LOVE the blog title! Updating my link to you now... :)
Love it - I need to adjust my design as well.
@flipflopsinrain
Thanks! I'm pretty proud of it. I was going to go with "That's What SHE Said," but the JE part popped in my head while I was creating the header in Photoshop.
@Allison M.
There are some design sites with really cool and inexpensive templates to buy. My favorite is Delicious Design Studio and So Chic Design. Then if you know Photoshop, you can customize your header! ;)
Love the new look, and the new title! :) Looking forward to seeing what the new space brings...
I love it! I'm so impressed with your skills. :)
Looks great! Congrats! I'm planning to make a refresh happen after this quarter of grad school.
Thanks Jana! I got mad skilz. ;)
Thanks, P! Excited to see your revamp.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.