Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stay Tuned...

I believe I mentioned a bit ago about changing my blog title - and essentially my blog BRAND. (It's all about brand when you live in the marketing world). Anyway, I've decided to bite the bullet and change the "20-Something" shtick well before I'm actually 30 and probably want to shoot myself cause I'll be feeling OLD. I also thought the three year anniversary was a great time to give the girl a face lift. (In dog years, that's 21, so she needs a sassy, adult design).
Some of you might have seen a sneak peek since it's been up and down in order for me to edit. Hopefully it'll be live by the weekend. In the meantime, writing will be on a short hiatus since this blog redesign stuff takes some serious effort and time. Cheers!

UPDATE: I will be taking the blog down/making it private off and on while I edit. You've been forewarned. ;)

Currently Feeling: Excited with all the projects I have brewing in my head.
Currently Anticipating: Making a stuffed pepper recipe I concocted for girls' night tonight. Perhaps I'll share the recipe all here with you if it turns out.
Currently Loving: Zhena's Gypsy Tea in coconut chai. SO amazing!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.