- Broccoli! Hmm, mmm, mmm. I love me some broccoli! I think I eat it three times a week. My favorite is tossed with chopped walnuts, a splash of lemon juice and dashes of parmesan cheese. Try it!
- Money! I’m money-hungry bitches! Just jokin. But I do love to shop (just ask the receptionist who alerts me to my online packages being delivered, oh, about twice every week) – only made possible by those beautiful green backs.
- Turtles! My favorite animal! I love their little pin-prick noses!
- Mojitos! (Or the fresh mint in them). By far the best summertime drink ever. Although, if you’re a bartender, you probably hate them. My bartender friends always mean-mug me when I order them. I suppose it’s not fun to muddle.
- Post-It Notes! Those things are amazing, and all over my desk at work – er, they’re often green!
- Grass! Is there any better feeling than squishing your toes between soft green grass in the summertime?
- Frozen Peas! Just joking. Who am I kidding? Peas are disgusting. I just put that there to poke fun at my boyfriend because I think it’s weird that he eats frozen peas with his dinner.
- My Kelly-green pumps that I dropped into Lake Washington last summer! (This really is a story worth reading, I promise). I miss those bad boys every day. I think I now understand the meaning of “an affair with shoes.” Hello, lover.
- The rainforest! No not really; I’ve never been. But I think this blog post about the rainforest is hilarious and right on the money. Why, again, do we need to save the rainforest?
- Green peppers! I love anything spicy - green chilies, peppers, jalapenos - throw em in!
- Green tea! Since I’ve given up drinking coffee, this is my caffeine lifesaver!
- GREEN BEER! And drinking it! Whoop! Whoop!
What are your favorite green things?!
Currently Feeling: Hyperactive and excited for this work day to be over!
Currently Anticipating: Corned beef and cabbage, and Guinness with Mike, Adam, Kate and Amanda!
Currently Loving: Yoga pants. I wish I could wear them every day of my life.









4 comments:
Give peas a chance. Just kidding, I don't like them at all either.
Mojitos rock!
Why ruin beer and make it green?!
And regular margaritas are that familiar, lovely shade of lime. Makes me think of summer every time I have one! Sigh.
And it makes me feel a thousand times better that you have all your online shopping packages delivered to your office. ;) I probably make too much of a habit out of that!!
Aubrey
I wasn't joking when I said about two times every week. I have a sickness. My boyfriend questioned me if that's really ethical to have them delivered to work... I think so?! It doesn't cost the company anything? I'm just picking them up? Who knows.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.