Sunday, March 8, 2009

Stuffed

Last Thursday I concocted my own recipe for a girls' dinner I hosted at my house. The challenge? One of the guests was a vegetarian and allergic to gluten. So, here's my low-fat, super duper yummy veggie and gluten-free stuffed pepper creation since I occasionally like to share my recipes.

As they came out of the oven, one of my girl friends said, "They look like they've been sitting in the bathtub for a little too long." SO, maybe if I were on a cooking show, I'd get chopped for my presentation, but I think I'd score in the taste department. One step at a time, for the cooking challenged, one step at a time.

(Remember, you can click on the recipe card to enlarge it and print).





All in all, super easy and quick for the working woman!

*These can also be made with some ground turkey meat for those who are not vegetarian. Or throw them in a crockpot, pour remaining stewed tomatoes over peppers, and cook on high for approximately 5 to 6 hours or on slow 8 to 9 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.