Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blogoversary rhymes with... nothing. But it sure is fun to say.

HAPPY BLOGOVERSARY TO ME!

Today is my third blogoversary! Everyone join me in celebrating the end of three years - and the beginning of four. Wow. Three entire years of my life recorded - that's a lot of writing. Keeping in tradition of birthday videos, I've created a birthday video for my blog. And yes, in case you were wondering, I do have a career in rap.




And here are a few of my favorite posts from the last year, for those of you who just started reading, or for those of you who care to be reminded:

March 20, "Say No to Hippies"

April 28, "The Day I Peed on a FEDERAL BUILDING"

July 7, "The First OG Gangsta to Go"

September 18, "A Text Message Conversation I Just Had with a Stranger"

October 8, "I Sat Next to a Gold Digger"

October 9, "Man-in-Uniform Syndrome"

November 25, "Hanky Panky"

December 16, "Like Cat Dander, Bee Stings and Peanuts"

December 31, "This Year's Love Had Better Last" (For the video recap I did of 2008).

January 9, "An Open-Ended Letter to an Important Part of My Future"

January 20, "Mama's Gotta Eat a Cheeseburger, Officially"

Feburary 6, "Two Tickets to the Butt Show"

February 10, "My Life List - 100 Things I Want to Do Before I Die"

February 23, "Portrait of a Seven-Year Gap"

Currently Feeling: Addicted to Lean Cuisine barbecue chicken pizzas.
Currently Anticipating: A steak dinner and some TV.
Currently Watching: The Millionaire Matchmaker - most of these guys are the biggest douches.

8 comments:

Narm said...

Super cute video.

And this post is a lot like homework. Awesome, funny homework.

Jeanna said...

Thanks guys!

lovingthe30's said...

Yay! Happy blogoversary to you and us (because we get to read all of you awesome posts :)

Keep Calm and Carry On said...

happy blog-o-versary! i had never watched the millionaire matchmaker until like 3 eps ago, it is an interesting show. i liked the "computer geek" from last week.

Paolo said...

No booby shake? This post hardly deserves a comment. Hmph.

Jeanna said...

I opted for the rap solo instead of a boobie shake this time - I did contemplate giving a bootie shake, but I think that'll be featured in my next video. ;)

Independently Dependent said...

You're such an adorable dork. Hilarious! Happy Blog-o-versary! Cheers to many more years (and perhaps a book or two) of your adventures and insights!

alexa @clevelandsaplum said...

haha. happy birthday songs to the blog? too funny.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.