Number 2 AND Number 3!
Thanks to all of you for putting your two cents in! (Especially to the person who clicked "Blech! None of these! That was very helpful. Lol.) It was pretty much neck and neck between suit two and suit three (although suit three received one redacted vote from my good friend J. Lawson because he voted solely on the suite because of Marissa Miller. Sorry Big J!), so a girl friend helped me decide - Just get both, and return the one you don't like!
Doi! Why would I buy one suit when I could buy TWO?! Plus, I just really couldn't decide, so I'm going to make the final decision based on fit.
And, keeping in the spirit of updates, I thought you'd all like to receive an update on my conflict with the size of bushes at my gym. I know, I know, you're all just DYING to know what I've seen now in the ladies' locker room... wait for it... wait for it...
A mature-lady BRAZILIAN. That's right ladies, Gs and gents - I saw a woman in her 30s/40s walking around the locker room with a Brazilian. Thank my lucky stars! I tipped my hat off to her. (Actually I really just turned around quickly. If you think seeing someone walking around with a full bush is too much information, well then you have NO IDEA how much information you're seeing with a Brazilian standing in front of you).
Toodaloo! Happy Friday!
Currently Feeling: Manic. I drank a grande latte this morning - the first coffee I've had in three months since giving it up for tea. I feel like my fingers are going to type themselves right off the keyboard!
Currently Anticipating: Oh man. Seeing my boytoy tonight. It's been a week, and I'm anxiously waiting some lovin.
Currently Loving: That I put a pair of tier two skinny jeans on this morning (tier one would be SUPER skinny jeans) and they don't feel, or look hopefully, too bad!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.