For shits and giggles, I think I'm going to try out
NaBloPoMo this November--a little challenge to post every day, including weekends, for one month. NaBloPoMo stands for National Blog Posting Month, which is officially November of each year. I can't promise that I'll actually have something interesting or worth reading every day, but I'm still going to try anyway.
To kick-off NaBloPoMo, I thought I'd share a little picture that my roommate took of Stella, which is the most perfect photo that's ever been captured of her, so I'm quite excited about it.
Desk worthy for sure. Some people have kids; I have a cat.
1 comments:
Sooo pretty!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.