Tuesday, November 4, 2008

America's silver bullet

Last night I had such a nervous belly--I felt like today was a combination between Christmas and the day I was to give a speech in front of class.

Tonight I'm heading to Buckley's on Lower Queen Anne to celebrate *hopefully* or cry in my beer with fellow Canadian-bound friends *God please no*.

I hope everyone had a chance to vote, or is heading to vote still at some time today. If you did, you can pick up a free coffee at Starbucks (meh), a free ice cream cone at Ben & Jerry's (sweet) or a FREE SILVER BULLET FROM TOYS IN BABELAND (awesome).

I can tell you the obvious choice there--kinda like Obama vs. McCain.

Obama is so the silver bullet.

P.S. Feeling nervous as I am about the election? A friend pointed me in the direction of this, which makes me feel a little bit better, even if it is a "projection."

Currently Feeling: Sick of talking about work styles at personality styles in two-hour meetings.
Currently Anticipating: Meeting up with friends tonight for an Election Party.
Currently Hating: How dark it is now! I forget each year how terrible it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.