Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's a rough Thirsty Thursday in my house tonight

She passed out early after a hard night of partying.

--
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®

2 comments:

Write up your alley said...

Oh my, is this a fluff ball with a face?

This sleeping beauty looks like she could be the ultimate match for the Furminator!

Jeanna said...

I told you she was ridiculous! She literally is ALL fur. I bet if I shaved her, she'd weigh two pounds.

I have the Furminator on my list, but have yet to purchase it. Maybe it'll be her Christmas gift. Lol.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.