Sunday, November 23, 2008

Take one friend down, pass her around the bride circle

Back in July, I wrote about the engagement of one of my nearest and dearest friends, a Dolphin Sister. (Regular readers might remember it as the post I was ridiculed and shamed for using "OG Gangsta" incorrectly. Oh the agony. Oh the defeat.)

Flash forward four months and the lovely couple have now set a date for (ACK!) five months away in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Therefore, a few of the bridesmaids gathered this past weekend to do a little dress shopping (and wine guzzling, of course) since the time is a ticking to select a dress, have it altered, etc.

The evening consisted of a lovely sushi dinner at a hip little place in Wallingford, a lovely little wedding boutique that gave me sticker shock but made up for it with a lovely little glass of champagne, which helped to mask my "another one bites the dust" sentiment with "OH! Yippee! You're getting mahwied!"

Four of the lovely (HOT!) bridesmaids - all high school and junior high besties.

FREE champagne! Whoop!

I made her try this one on as a joke. Always up to my devious ways.

Albeit expensive, the dress really were spectacular.

Oh, I can't wait for you to get MAHWIED, Dolphin!

1 comments:

Dan 10Things said...

Are you going to the wedding in P.V.? I've got travel tips! I went there last year and found a bunch of the fun stuff and restaurants to hit.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.