Friday, February 15, 2008

Magic Love Chocolate

I realize now, looking back, how surpy my Valentine's Day post was. How embarrassing. I think I really let the romance, hearts and chocolate go to my head, and then I just ran with it. After all, it was directly after I inhaled two chocolate hearts and a little baggy of candy hearts that were left on my desk at work.

Cynicism! Sarcasm! Being blunt and a little sassy!

This is ultimately what you want, right? And what I usually like to deliver.

My sincere apologies. Let this be a lesson to everyone: don't eat extreme amounts of chocolate heart candy, with a side of boyfriend, in front of a computer. It leads to lovey dovey posts that are just tacky. Friends don't let friends blog sappy on Valentine's Day. Come on! Where were you on that one!

Currently Feeling:
A little groggy and headachy, but ready to go back out and do it again tonight and tomorrow!
Currently Anticipating: Booze with the boys tonight and champagne, dressing up and cocktails with the girls tomorrow.
Currently Loving: Three more weeks! Only three more weeks, I tell you! (Then I'm not leaving my bedroom for 48 hours.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.