Friday, February 22, 2008

26 x 365: Featured Every Friday

26 x 365: Day 97, David H. (1992 to Now)

In 5th grade , you were one of the cutest boys.

9th through 12th grade, I was intimidated.

It’s great to laugh together now at bowling.


26 x 365: Day 96, Shannon P. (1994 to Now)

Growing up, I admired your athleticism and personality.

In high school you blossomed into a buxom blonde.

Despite some differences, you’ll always be a lifelong friend.


26 x 365: Day 95, Phil D. (2007 to Now)

You married Shan last year.

We all joke that you’ll be gardening without a shirt, and we’ll watch.

I hope I find a husband like you.


26 x 365: Day 94, Megan B. (2003 to Now)

In journalism, you stood out to me as someone I’d get along with.

I befriended you, and we lived together junior year.

I miss our friendship.


26 x 365: Day 93, Lisa G. (2003 to Now)

You were the roommate I didn’t really connect with.

We butted heads.

Now, I think we all realize and cherish the bond we shared that year.


26 x 365: Day 92, Jillian W. (1994 to Now)

You’re my longest friend.

We never hang out and took different paths.

You’ll always be there to pick right back up with. And me to you.


26 x 365: Day 91, Josh S. (1997 to Now)

I’ve almost known you as long as Jill.

As high school sweethearts, I didn’t used to approve.

Now I think you actually might make it. Hopefully.


A Year-Long Journey Through My Life
... x365 Project ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.