Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ding dong the Witch is dead

The Worst Mother in the Universe and her evil screaming child have vacated the building after only four months.

I don't care to know why they're breaking their lease so early. I'd like to think that my loud music, feet stomping and, "SHUT UPS!" ran them out. All I know is that there is nothing like the silence of a child-free house. I'm just disappointed I didn't get to have very loud, inappropriate sex in our bathroom, which has a direct vent to their apartment. I was really lookin' forward to that revenge tactic...

Currently Feeling: Only slightly worried. I'm probably overreacting.
Currently Anticipating: Getting out of this company!
Currently Loving: Curried chicken, onions and apples with yogurt sauce.

4 comments:

Sarah Alway said...

Thank the Lord Baby Eight-Pound Jesus.

Anonymous said...

I once had King Kong who would practice ballet above me. But he wasn’t very good. He would stomp, jump, twist, leap, stumble then fall. Thankfully that only lasted a few months. The vibrations were starting to affect my brain.

Jeanna said...

Eww yuck. Myabe he was doing yoga or Pilates? Seems weird for a fat guy to be practicing ballet, but that sure is a visual. LOL.

I wondered about our heels, late-night Nintendo and drinking sessions, or the noise my elliptical trainer makes. But, then I didn't care at all cause no noise we were making could compete with being woken up at 2, 4 and 6 am to her screaming child. Therefore, I felt guilt-free. Oh, apartment living. Gotta love it.

Anonymous said...

We have two people we call the elephants upstairs and I complain about them to the manager all the time. I hate them! Sometimes I wish our dogs barked!---jenny

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.