Friday, February 8, 2008

26 x 365: Featured Every Friday

26 x 365: Day 83, Stacey (1990 to Now)

You and Richard seemed like two peas in a pod.

His death and drug addiction baffles me.

I hope you get a third chance at love.


26 x 365: Day 82, Lacey (2005 to Now)

You’re a disgusting girl.

Abortions and jumping from one trashy guy to the next…

I’ve never liked you; I’m glad I don’t have to pretend anymore.


26 x 365: Day 81, Shawn (2005 to 2005)

You hurt my BFF so much, her only solution was to move away.

You would have been lucky to have her.

She’s so much better off.


26 x 365: Day 80, Doug (2006 to 2007)

We all thought you were perfect—handsome and charismatic.

Sarah was smitten, and you threw her away.

Now you’re obsessed and beg for her back. Karma!


26 x 365: Day 79, Lisa F. (2001 to 2004)

I used to hate your big annoying laugh.

Took me awhile to learn you had a big, bottomless heart to go with it.

You were great.


26 x 365: Day 78, Wenarto (2006 to Now)

You’re a social butterfly with tons of friends all over Seattle.

And you always throw huge, fun parties.

I wish I didn’t associate you with Tre.


26 x 365: Day 77, Ellie (2001 to 2004)

You were such a snot and terribly unfriendly.

I hope you and your Canadian boyfriend broke up and your fake acting career failed.

And you’re miserable.


A Year-Long Journey Through My Life
... x365 Project ...


3 comments:

ADeskJockey said...

Hahaha... I love you Je... tell it like it is. ;)

ReadyToShelve said...

It's about effing time.

Jeanna said...

I'm bringing out the mean just for you Steve!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.