Wednesday, January 2, 2008

20-Something's 2007 Year in Review

AND, of course, the quintessential Year in Review:

Top Three Books I Read: "A Thousand Splendid Suns," "The Things They Carried" and "The Twentieth Wife"
Favorite Movie: Superbad
Favorite New Band: LCD Soundsystem
Best New Restaurant I Discovered: Barolo and or Moxie
Most Frequented Happy Hour: The Melting Pot
New TV Show Addiction: Ugly Betty
Best Vacation: Oktoberfest in Leavenworth
Best Celebration: Jillian and Shannon's weddings
Best Month: July
Biggest Purchase: An entire new shoe collection thanks to Endless.com
Biggest Money Blunder: Clogging the toilet at our apartment and paying $75 for a plumber just because I dropped my deodorant in it while drunk
Favorite You Tube Video: Miss Carolina's retardness
Worst Fashion Trend: Celebrities sans underwear, high-waisted jeans and ballet flats (Ok I like those. I'm just jealous cause I'm too short and curvy to wear them)
Favorite New Fashion Trend: Embarrassingly, leggings with tunics
Biggest Party: Seafair!
Biggest Accomplishment: QUITING SMOKING!! I haven't really told many people, but I'm 25 days into cold turkey and doing great!
Best New Activity: Kickball! I'm obsessed, and it even delivered a sweet make-out session with a hot boy!
Best Decision: Giving up my obsession with dating someone who looks good "on paper"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I was there for your best vacation and biggest party!!! Here's to a great 2008! :) Love you Jeanna!

P.S. good luck tomorrow ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.