Friday, January 18, 2008

26 x 365: Featured Every Friday

26 x 365: Day 62, Josh F. (2002 to Now)

We bonded in college over late-night hours at The Western Front.

You came back into my life as Luke’s cousin.

Random, but I’m oh so grateful.


26 x 365: Day 61, Jesse H. (2007 to Now)

One of the hottest older boys in high school—

I about melted when we hooked up at the wedding.

You called me recently. I considered, considering.


26 x 365: Day 60, Kendra (1997 to Now)


I’ve gritted my teeth and put up with you all for your sister.

But your personality extremely bothers me.

How do twins end up so different?


26 x 365: Day 59, Finn (2006 to Now)

You developed a crush when no one else noticed me.

I caved and accepted a date with you.

I should have gone with my gut feeling.


26 x 365: Day 58, Sarah Z. (2000 to Now)

We were inseparable freshman year.

The Bush is in the bush! LOL.

We drifted apart, but I am so excited to catch back up next week.


26 x 365: Day 57, Amanda J. (2000 to 2001)

Silly, beautiful and slightly crazy in the head.

We had some great times in the dorms.

You loved and lost, and seemed confused with your identity.


26 x 365: Day 56: Ella (2000 to Now)

Weird and un-ladylike.

You got the short end of the stick as my dad’s potential fourth wife.

I’m not even sure my dad can be happy.

A Year-Long Journey Through My Life
... x365 Project ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.