If there's one thing I despise in my life, it's clutter and disorganization. I feel that the little x365 project I've started is cluttering up my blog a little, and making it hard to find the longer posts I write, for those of you who are only interested in reading those. So, I've decided that I'll make one post, every Friday, featuring my x365s for the week. Hope this is okay with all of you opinionated blog readers.
26 x 365: Day 48, Grandma (1982 to Now)
My heart bleeds with love for you.
If I lived nearby, I’d be fat.
I don’t want to think about a life without you in it.
26 x 365: Day 47, Stacey (1989 to Now)
You’re my fake stepsister.
Your life has been rough. An After-School Special.
I feel like you hate me cause I took a different path than you.
26 x 365: Day 46, Vanessa (1994 to Now)
Dolphin Number Two.
You’re quite the catch. Smart, beautiful, charming, athletic, etc.
It’s not your fault. Mike should have done everything he could to keep you.
26 x 365: Day 44, Sue (2006 to Now)
I’ve seen John go through girl after girl. A bit of a playboy.
I’m glad you snagged him; he’s so happy.
I like you. That's rare.
26 x 365: Day 43, John (2004 to Now)
I liked you the least of the entire bunch.
Who would have thought we’d end up the closest?
Thankfully, you’ve transitioned from crush to best friend.
26 x 365: Day 42: Brittany (2005 to Now)
We’re essentially just friends because you blog stalk me. Ha Ha.
I’ve enjoyed becoming a real world friend too.
Your accomplishments this past year are inspiring.
A Year-Long Journey Through My Life
... x365 Project ...
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.