26 x 365: Day 69, Cari L. (2003 to Now)
There are some people I wish I had spent more time with outside of college.
You’re one of them.
I think we could’ve been great friends.
26 x 365: Day 68, Davis C. (1991 to Now)
Always the smiley, good-natured kid throughout school.
You’ve recently come home from war and moved to my neighborhood.
You’re not quite the same happy-go-lucky person. Understandably.
26 x 365: Day 67, Joel J. (1992 to Now)
You scooted your desk next to me in elementary.
And chased me with your scabby elbow in high school.
I miss you being my pseudo brother.
26 x 365: Day 66, Drew (2004 to 2005)
You, me and Amanda were the inseparable three that summer.
I can remember your laugh and the gap between your teeth.
Not gonna lie; you’re missed.
26 x 365: Day 65, Abbie L. (2001 to 2004)
Best friends with Kath, you were both a little “off.”
I tried for so long to be your friend.
You ended up disliking me anyway. Whatever.
26 x 365: Day 64, Kyle (2006 to 2007)
You tattled to me about your best friend’s actions.
Then tried to sleep with me a month later.
Were your “friendly” actions calculated the whole time?
26 x 365: Day 63: Haley W. (2001 to Now)
We were instant friends when we met at JC Penny’s Styling Salon.
You’ve helped me through some rough times, Sister.
You deserve only the very best.
A Year-Long Journey Through My Life
... x365 Project ...
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I feel the same way -- you phrase things the exact way I would've and it makes me wish we'd spent more time together when I still lived there! You're so sweet.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.