Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy NYE 2008!

Another year...another dolla. Holla!

Hope all of you have enjoyed your year and have a lot of positive things to reflect on. I do...I'll get to that later. Right now all I can think about is how bad I want to go home and get ready to celebrate! Why?

Because I have the sexiest, short black cocktail dress to wear. I will complete my New Year's outfit with new sparkly gold heels, and black and gold earrings, cocktail ring and bangles. It is New Year's after all, which is basically the one night you can go balls-to-the-wall on fancy outfits.

Because I'm hosting a little prefunk shindig at my house with hors d'ouvres and bottles of wine and champagne. I will be getting a little saucy with some of my bestest friends and my good-lookin date.

Because I CANNOT WAIT to ring in the New Year, laughing and dancing with my good-lookin date. Who will be, embarrassingly, the first guy I've had to kiss at midnight in nearly a decade.

Because we all will be dancing, boozing and laughing the night together at SeeSound Lounge's NYE 2008 celebration with a champagne toast at midnight, which will be my first time celebrating the New Year with a fancy night out in the city!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Currently Feeling for 2007: Satisfied and lucky, yet a little stuck.
Currently Anticipating in the New Year: Finding a new job.
Currently Dreading/Loving in 2008: Turning 26 and Mike leaving for three months. (Dread). Going to Vegas in March and Hawaii in May. (Love).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! See you at your birthday! Seems we all only see each other at the forced holidays. I miss the ANTM meet ups.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.