I LURV you.
On my birthday, the lurv got a little confused with LOVE cause we were tipsy.
Whoopsy daisy. But, we’ve bounced back just fine.
A Year-Long Journey Through My Life
... x365 Project ...
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
It's amazing how warm you are in your writing to all these friends and acquaintances. Didn't you despise a few of them? Or is the list supposed to be replenishing and positive? :)
Oh don't worry...I have 365 of these. We'll get to some hard feelings eventually. I wasn't entirely nice about the Kevin or Alex posts.
I guess I'm not doing this to be bitter, and mostly focusing on those who've positively impacted my life... Screw the rest! ;)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.