Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Disclaimer

Ok. So I decided to set up a blog web site because I need one more reason to surf the Internet while I'm at work. Well, in all actuality, the idea is something I have been rolling around for a little while now. It sort of takes me back to the days when I was a little girl writing in a journal...plus, I'm a writer, so therefore I'm expected to be one of these "blogging types," no? Anyway, I wanted to keep it separate from my myspace page and the few blogs I post on there because despite my careful discrimination about who gets to be my myspace friend, there are still a few people who I don't want reading my inner most thoughts and what I do every day. ie: ex boyfriends, people I have crushes on, girls I have to pretend I like. So, if you've received notice and access to my blog sight, consider yourself well loved, liked and trusted by me.

Oh, and please refrain from pointing out any spelling and grammar mistakes I make. I know how much all of you get a kick out of that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.