I’ve been pretty long-winded lately and in preventing the risk of most of you just skimming my ridiculously drawn-out blogs, I thought I’d keep it short and sweet. Today seems to be the calm before the storm. This weekend is super busy for me. To start it off, tomorrow is the Brit’s birthday. I’m stressing out about it because I’m in that weird “datingsleepingtogetherjusthavingfunmaybegirlfriend” stage. I want to take him out to dinner because he’s worked so hard this last three weeks and he’s always paying for my dinners/drinks. But I also have a cool idea for a gift. I’m in the dilemma of “should I just take him out to dinner, just get him the present, or take him out to dinner and give him the present?” I’m risking coming on a little too strong…what’s a girl to do?
After the Brit’s birthday tomorrow, Friday is St. Patrick’s Day. I’m so effing excited. Drinking holidays come around but three times a year (Mardi Gras, St. Patrick’s Day and Cinco de Mayo), and I already missed Mardi Gras so I’m planning on making up for it by taking a half-day on Friday and going balls (or boobs) to the wall. Then, Saturday I have tickets to a benefit concert that supposedly Eddie Vedder sometimes graces with his presence *fingers crossed*, and my good friend is having a kegger that night for her birthday. After a slight recuperation on Sunday, Monday is my friend Josh’s birthday. A bunch of Queen Anne alcoholics and a birthday equals a four a.m. bedtime. Won’t be much sober time for me this weekend, but life is rough, and I just take it one day at a time.
P.S. In continuation of my latest sushi-induced obsession, I bought a California roll for lunch today, and I’m going to Wasabi Bistro again tonight with some old roommates. Eh. Sushi seems like a pretty good diet for me. Maybe I’ll write the next chart-topping diet novel…
I Really Want To: Go see Failure to Launch, any takers?
Currently Feeling: Warm and fuzzy
Currently Anticipating: Sushi
Current Bummer: Missing ANTM tonight cause I'm stupid and planned a dinner
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.