Saturday, May 16, 2009


This might put my obsession love for bacon in a little perspective for you...

This week I was pinching pennies to make it to payday without going grocery shopping. This is usually when your cupboards get down to a can of green beans, a bag of semisweet chocolate chips and that box of Tuna Helper that never really looks good enough to eat. Read: I think I'd rather starve than eat Tuna Helper.

Anywhoosit. I was so desperate for something savory and bacon-related at work this week, (I eat a breakfast sandwich every morning, usually with Canadian BACON, but was out), that I created my own little concoction with leftovers I found in my lunchbag at work.
1 half of a Thomas' Light English muffin
1 Laughing Cow cheese wedge
1 generous shake of bacon bits

=

The most ghetto bacon sandwich EVER created:

Thank God I have bacon bits. I mean, WHAT.would.I. have done?!

2 comments:

8 said...

That is indescribably awesome.

Anonymous said...

michael said what i wanted to say. that looks like perfection.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.