Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blogs & Tea = Love

I've fallen victim to Etsy once again. Folks, this is only the beginning of the end, I believe.

I recently started reading quite the lovely, sincere blog called your wishcake.

This weekend she posted that her sister sent a print to her from Etsy that she fell in love with.

I followed the link, and instantly fell in love as well.

It couldn't be more me. Each morning, I start off with a cup of tea (I don't drink coffee, and if you're wondering what I'm currently in love with, it's Gypsy Tea's Coconut Chai) and blog reading or writing.

I love the print because it's so simple, chic and in colors that match my room. Luckily, there was one print left when I checked the site. I can't wait to proudly display it on my wall.

Blogs & Tea. Oh how you make me smile.

Currently Feeling: A little strung out. I'm up way too late, and I've been working on a work project for the past eight hours. Blech.
Currently Anticipating: The fab weather planned for later this week, and my sushi making class on Thursday. (!!!)
Currently Loving: The book I'm reading. Man it's a great, quick read.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, I love Etsy! I haven't bought anything in a few weeks, and it's driving me crazy. Love that print!

Katie said...

It probably would have been even BETTER for you if it would have said "I love you Blogs & Tea & Katie".

Admit it.

Jeanna said...

@Megan
I try not to leisurely browse through Etsy cause that just spells trouble for my shopping habits. But occasionally someone will post about an Etsy find, and then I'm suckered in!

@Katie
REDACTED. I love blogs, tea and Katie.

Children of the 90s said...

Cute print!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.