Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Je's a REBEL, Vigilante

A text message conversation I just had with my boyfriend:

Him: Good morning. xoox have a good day.
Me: Ditto BF. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :)
Him: That's a lot

Hrm. My boyfriend is obviously aware of my rebellious proclivities. Dammit. I've been found out! I'm unsure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing. Maybe there is a reason I was voted Biggest Rebel in high school. (An award that I don't have hanging on my wall, for some strange reason. But something that still gives me a laugh to this day.)

What can I say, I find life a little more exciting with a little bit of danger and MISssstery.

I think I'll make Greenday's She's a Rebel my new life lyrics:

She's Je's a rebel
She's Je's a saint
She's Je's salt of the earth
And she's Je's dangerous

She's Je's a rebel
Vigilante
Missing link on the brink
Of destruction

(!!!)

Currently Feeling: A little sore from the 30-Day Shred I did last night - the first time back on the wagon after a month of slacking! But Jillian Michaels makes me feel so great!
Currently Anticipating: BBQing it up on my new George Foreman outdoor bbq grill a little more this week. It works like a charm! I had corn on the cob for the first time since last summer - SO good!
Currently Reading: Hunting and Gathering by Anna Gavalda.

3 comments:

flipflops said...

Ah, senior awards. I was voted Most Gullible. Also, not on my wall.

Wendy said...

Jillian Michaels is a hard core biatch! I watched the first 30 day shred workout but have been too afraid to try it. She tires me out just watching it. Haha.

Kim said...

I was not voted anything. Thought I should have been voted most likely to start a blog that overshares everything about my life for complete strangers to read. Yeah, that's a good one.

I'm following you now! Come follow me!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.