Friday, April 17, 2009

And the winners are...

All right - the contest for one of five copies of Thanks for Coming: One Young Woman's Quest for an Orgasm is closed, and I've picked the winners!

In case you're wondering how the process worked, I numbered the list of comments, adding a comment for those who were so kind to Tweet about my contest (an entry for each Tweet you made) and subtracted the comments I made in response. This was so each numbered comment would correspond with a person who entered. I then used Random.org to generate four random numbers (the first copy of the book went to Katie from Don't Call Me Kathleen for being the first person to comment). The numbers that were generated corresponded with comments from the following people:

2. Novelwhore (Her odds were up there - she had five entries because she Tweeted about my contest every day.)
3. Nicole Antoinette from More Is Better (More ORGASMS are better! Fitting she won since she was the first person to actually respond with how many people she slept with.)
4. Single Twenty Something (Send me your address!)
5. Megan from Somewhat Voluble (Also fitting - she won this book on her blogoversary.)

I will be contacting each of you separately - except, Single Twenty Something, you'll have to send me your address or contact info because your blogger profile says it's private. I will try to send out the books this weekend. Thanks to all of you who entered. Honestly, I wish I had a copy for each and every one of you! I recommend picking up the book even if you didn't win! (And those friends of mine who are located in Seattle and didn't win, you know you have a private, reserved copy at my house).

Happy Friday!

Currently Feeling: Disappointed the weather is so gorgeous and I can't do much.
Currently Anticipating: Possible first Mariners game of the season tomorrow. I hope my back magically feels better when I wake up!
Currently Loving: My new roommate and my new apartment!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm excited that I won! Thanks for hosting the giveaway!! :)

Anonymous said...

You may have just made my weekend! Nothing better than winning a great book about sex, thanks so much!

rachaelgking said...

So glad you're loving your roomie... Nothing worse than a bad living situation! :-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.