
Ever heard of Passion Parties or Pure Romance? They're companies that allow women to host sex toy parties, in the comfort of their friends and home, where products can be tasted and tested. I threw one sometime last year, and during, they passed lube and various tingly lotions around in flavors like vanilla frosting, apple pie and strawberry cheesecake. Sugar, sugar and more sugar. Now, if they would have given me something to choose from that's a little more savory...like baconlube™..."a delicious personal lubricant designed to “keep it sizzlin,’” well, then that's a little more something I can wrap my hand around! Er, head. Have your bacon and lick it too!










2 comments:
I saw an ad for that lube, and I am completely and totally appalled. I'm a big bacon fan, but as lube? Hmm...
Haha - it's just a joke. I don't believe the lube really exists. ;)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.