Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Like cat dander, bee stings and peanuts

Sunday night, watching the Survivor Gabon finale:

Me: Asian facial hair is kinda gross*.
BD: Yeah.
Me: It’s like straight and silky. I wonder what their pubes look like.
BD: *Sideways glance and laugh* I don’t know.
Me: You’ve never slept with an Asian woman?
BD: Um, no…
Me: Really?!
BD: Nope.
Me: Hmm. I was just wondering. You know, some guys have a thing for Asian woman – it’s like, all they like to sleep with or something.
BD: Yeah. This guy I work with has an Asian girlfriend, and I think he kinda has a fetish.
Me: I’ve always thought that was a little weird.

*Silence* *Contemplating Asian woman fetish* *Silence*

BD: I don’t know…I had this girlfriend in junior high…*Pauses*
Me: Yeah...
BD: Well, every time we made out, I got this really bad stomach ache afterward.
Me: What?!
BD: Yeah. It was really weird. I got really sick. Like every. time. It was like I was allergic to her saliva.
Me: Was she Asian?
BD: Yeah.
Me: So, you think you’re allergic to Asian women or something, and you haven’t dated one since?
BD: Yeah…*Sheepish glance in my direction*
Me: BWAHAHHA. YOU think YOU’RE allergic to ASIAN women?!??
Me: You’re so weird.

Alternative title to this post: Here’s Hoping the Coffee Slinging Hooker is Asian

*Disclaimer: I realize a couple people could find this offensive, but just thought I'd throw it out there that I wrote this without any sort of prejudice against Asian people or women.

Currently Feeling: Relieved that my Christmas shopping is done, and I'm not completely broke.
Currently Anticipating: Terriyaki salmon for dinner tonight.
Currently Loving: Iced sweet tea...for every meal...all day long.

3 comments:

Paolo said...

You need to talk to Matt about Asian fetishes.

Ironic that you're anticipating a teriyaki dinner.

Jeanna said...

See...the teriyaki dinner anticipation is proof that I LOVE ASIAN PEOPLE. Just not their facial hair.
Of course Matt Wood has an Asian women fetish. He fits the mold.

Dan 10Things said...

I know a guy that has a total Asian fetish... and two friends have married Japanese women. I don't quite get racial/culture fetishes, mine are basic stuff, like fishnet stalkings and certain body parts/areas. Hell, all the Asian women I've slept with were more American than I am.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.