Thursday, December 4, 2008

If he would have said football too, I was outta there

During my date night last Saturday with my BF, I got a little tipsy and started to talk Slumber Party. You know – when you temporarily forget your boyfriend isn’t one of the girls and you ask questions in very high-pitch, screechy voices like, "What would you name a little girl if you had one?" or "What do you want your wedding colors to be?" Anyway, I was babbling about my top four favorite things of all time EVER
“If I had to pick four things that I couldn’t live without right now – my ALL TIME FAVORITE THINGS - I think they’d be wine and sushi… going out to breakfast… and… potlucks.

“Potlucks?!”

“Yeah! Potlucks! I’ve loved ‘em since the beginning of time. What are YOUR top four ALL TIME FAVORITE THINGS?!

“Hmmm…
A lot of thinking. A lot more thinking. Wait for it…wait for it…
“Beer, wine, sex and food.”
And then he jumped on top of the bar, bent his knees, put one hand in his armpit and one hand on top of his head and started scratching, while shrieking "Oohh Oooh Eee" and running up and down the bar.

BEER.

WINE.

SEX.

FOOD.


Currently Feeling: Excited to give my special homemade gift!
Currently Anticipating: Thai food and Survivor with Amanda tonight.
Currently Listening To: Streaming Christmas music on Pandora.

2 comments:

Keep Calm and Carry On said...

have a good weekend!

Jeanna said...

Thanks. You too! ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.