Today marks the one-year date since I wrote my first blog. I’ve shared a lot of my personal feelings and opinions, current events I’ve thought interesting, crazy drunken stories and other random events in my life. While at times it seems a bit narcissistic, blogging has become an outlet for me—a way to share what I have bottled up inside. A big thanks to my faithful blog readers who read each and every one of my posts and care about what I have to say. Who knew that having multiple people (some you don’t even know, weird) reading what is basically your personal diary, could be so rewarding?
Since starting this Internet record of my life, I:
• Became a project manager at World Vision
• Bought a new car
• Bowled in three bowling leagues
• Took up belly dancing, bingo and a book club
• Jumped off at least two dating roller coasters
• Gave up carbs and sugar
• Became a mother to Stella
• Moved to a new apartment with Sarah
• Discovered a couple new awesome bars and restaurants in Seattle
• Traveled to Mexico
• Almost died in an apartment fire (twice)
• Seen at least seven good rock concerts (including the Rolling Stones!)
• Became a bridesmaid
• Made new friends, became closer to some old ones, and lost touch with others
• Read a million new books
• Made-out with a gay man
• Survived more than one unparalleled drinking binge in Eastern Washington
• Have learned to become a pretty good cook
• Attempted Internet dating
Wow. It’s amazing all that can happen in a year. And it’s incredibly entertaining and awesome to be able to look back and read about how I feeling at certain points in my life and how I was spending my time.
So, here’s to another year. I can only hope it’ll be as fabulous as the last, and that all of you will continue to support this hobby of mine.
Luv,
Jeanna
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Today's my Jeanniversary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Congrats. I love to blog everyday. Here's to more blogging! Will there be photo's of the new pad? Sad I won't be able to see it until after our trip.
Happy Jeanniversary! Nice to see you're keeping busy rather than just Jeanndering around, wasting time...
Steve
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.