Friday, December 29, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

So, I'm signing off from work, and I wanted to wish all of you—those I love and all my doppelgangers—a Happy New Year! Next time you hear from me, it will be 2007. I want to leave all of you with a little taxi cab driver wisdom for the New Year that stood out to me:

Don't worry if one person isn't showing the same love that someone else has shown you; no two loves are the same.
On that note, take a taxicab, be safe, have a fun fun freakin drunk-ass New Years! For all of you in a relationship, I hope it's everything you'd thought it would be; don't settle! And for all my Single and Fabulous friends—you better all have make-out stories to tell me!

Luv,
Jeanna

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you as well. I lift my glass to real people like you, much love and peace to you in 2007. Be safe tonight, if you get lost and can't find your way back, call us.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.