Thursday, December 7, 2006

Ta Da!

So, I figured it was time to change the look of my blog site to something a little more “sophisticated.” It’s taken me hours and hours to do. The first go ‘round, I deleted all the changes after spending hours trying to sort through the html code. Have any of you tried reading through code and figuring out what it all means? It’s something I’ve taught myself to do since the creation of MySpace and Blogger, and something I enjoy quite a bit. I’m even contemplating going to grad school for Web site design…

Anyway, here it is. Ladies and gentlemen, I now have links on my site! Hope you enjoy and it isn’t too hard to read or navigate. I appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Love all of you! And I promise to be back to my fabulous story telling soon. It’s been a rough last couple of weeks, but I’ve got a few tricks up my sleeve for the next couple days…

Luv,
Je

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.