Sunday, December 17, 2006

May Day, May Day!

Quick update.
My effing work blocked Beta Blogger, so I am currently unable to blog. I know, I shouldn't blog while at work anyway, however, we're all guilty of Internet activity that we shouldn't be partaking in while at work. I'm working on a fix, but since I don't have the Internet at home either, my blogs might be few and far between for awhile until I come up with a solution.
Please don't give up on me, I'll hopefully be back soon.
Luv,
Jeanna

2 comments:

Sarah Alway said...

Oh no!! It's the most awful feeling to be blocked from something at work, I totally sympathize. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

That's BOGUS! If you want you can send your blogs to me and I can add them to your beta for you??? I live for blogs, it creates sanity in my mayhem world. And I can live though you at times...ha.
Get on a solution. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.