
Ok. I blogged a novel about my Sasquatch weekend, so don't miss that below. However, I took this Seattle quiz today while at work (always working hard yah know) and thought I'd post it here for all of you to try. Some of the questions were difficult! I got 18/32. Eh.
Take the quiz for yourself here.
See what I answered correctly and what I missed here.









2 comments:
Hey, I took this the other day too! Except when I was almost at the end my Explorer crashed and I lost everything, so I don't know what I scored. Crap.
Well I posted it here, so you could take it again! It doesn't take that long...
I thought some of the questions were pretty interesting.
Just adds to the knowledge you and I hold for our, "One True Love."
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.