Oh, the holiday season is in full swing and my calendar is feeling the squeeze:
Tonight: Dinner at Tup Thim Thai and an 8 p.m. showing of I Am Legend at the Imax Theatre in the Pacific Science Center
Tomorrow: Land of the Sweets: The Burlesque Nutcracker at The Triple Door
Wednesday: Downtown Christmas shopping (to hit up Urban Outfitters in an attempt to find a cute, clever or useful gift for Baby Daddy) and a sleepover with the lil’ sis
Thursday: Drinks and mingling with high school girl friends who are in town from San Diego for Christmas
Friday: Drinks and debauchery with the fifth addition to the College Clique who is in town from L.A.
Saturday: Ugly Christmas Sweater party and gift exchange at Vanessa’s house (Which I borrowed the most perfect sweater from my mom, shoulder pads attached)
Sunday: Post-Seahawks game birthday party in Pioneer Square for my friend Abe
Monday: Christmas Eve party at my parent’s house
Tuesday: Down south to my dad’s house for Christmas celebration number two
Wednesday: Back to work
And, between all this stuff and working full time, I have to squeeze in last minute gift buying and time to complete the craft project gifts I’m making for my dad’s side of the family. YIKES!
Currently Feeling: Busy, obviously. And a little short on time.
Currently Anticipating: Getting the last-minute gifts ironed out.
Currently Loving: Cozy winter nights.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
ooh I made the best gift that are super easy, yummy & not the usual Christmas sweets. If you want recipes let me know:)
Uh, you forgot to mention a drink on Queen Anne SOMETIME during the winter festivities to see ME! :)
You really need to take a weekend off and just come down and visit...So much easier than this business of squeezing me in ;)
Just teasing. Glad to see you're so busy! Hope I get the chance to see you! I promise NO FIGHTING WITH JOSH this time! ;)
You forgot to mention the pillow fight party we have scheduled for the 21st.
Brit, my gifts aren't edible. They're glass coffee canisters that I'm painting then filling with coffee.
Caitlin, OF COURSE I'm squeezing you in. I'll make it work.
Luverboy, you're such a creep.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.