Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Seafair 2007

This year is the first year that I've been out on Lake Washington for Seafair. As a local (and what most people would probably consider a pretty big party animal), I know how strange that is. I guess I've either a) not had an opportunity to get on anyone's boat, or b) been out of town in years gone past.

Such is not the case any longer. I'm officially never leaving Seattle for Seafair weekend again. Here I've been raving about the Sandbar for a year now, when we have our own little local Sandbar party all weekend long in Seattle during Seafair. (Well, minus a few more boobs, thongs, and gettin busy in the sand.) But the boatin and sunnin and drinkin and dancin and laughin is all there...

Here's a few pictures from my madness weekend that so far has chalked up two days of recovery, a lost but recovered camera and car key, a scraped and bruised shin, a deep purple bruise on my arm, a broken bathing suit and a waterlogged watch. But, it was worth every last bit!






















Currently Feeling: Hurt.
Currently Anticipating: Drinks on the Links tonight and kickball on Thursday.
Currently Hating: Midday carb feasts and horoscopes. What do the two of those things do for you anyway?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast. Why is that guy kissing with his eyes open? I am feeling hurt to. Too bad you can't come camping with us and the dogs this weekend. Hope to see you soon though.......

Jeanna said...

I know. It's been far too long, eh. I think I'm busy for the rest of the weekends during the summer. But, we should still try to get together sometime during the week here soon.
Not sure why that guy is kissing with his eyes open. He's an Iraqi soldier, back to the field on Monday, and my friend Kristen "Take it from Behind" Cline was supporting her troops!

Anonymous said...

One of the best weekends EVER!!! So glad I got to spend the whole thing with you..... minus the 8 times with my soldier! hehehe

Sarah Alway said...

These pictures make me desperately miss the Sand Dunes.

Dan 10Things said...

I'm bummed I went out of town, my friend Tracie's dad just bought what was the biggest yacht at Seafair this year. The Budweiser girls and a bunch of my friends were on it. The cool part is we may get to stay on it in Mexico come Spring.

Oh, I now do a music blog:
http://10thingszine.blogspot.com/

Jeanna said...

sweet, i'll check it out dan the man!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.