Friday, August 31, 2007

Code of the Girls

This was today's FOUND Magazine post. It was discovered between the pages of a fantasy art book at The Goodwill in Connecticut:


I'm sure you saw this one coming, but it inspired me to create my own Code of the Girls. Dear faithful, faithful lady friends, please abide:


Currently Feeling: Really effing frustrated.
Currently Anticipating: Get the eff out of Bumbershoot hell this weekend and into glorious 80-degree weather.
Currently Wanting: Nothing more than a Dick's cheeseburger and a strawberry shake. Mmmm.

1 comments:

Sarah Alway said...

So in other words there’s nothing worse than a pregnant illiterate fat stripper with no makeup on who refuses to give blow jobs? Damn. I should print this out for future reference.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.