Anybody been watching Big Brother?
I haven’t caught a season before the current one. And, of course, it took me nothing flat to be totally addicted to the drama.
These people are crazy!
Two girls can’t stop talking about Baby Jesus and how the game is already predetermined and they’re just “acting out God’s plan.” One even thought God was telling her which tokens were winning tokens in a game. Crazy bitches. Sometimes I feel like I’m watching Tammy Fay Baker rise up from the dead.
And one girl cries every single damn time anyone asks her anything and a camera is in front of her face. Talk about cracking under pressure—who gets that emotional on a reality TV show?
But the icing on the cake was when last week the voice over dude used the term showmance when talking about two of the players who started have feelings for each other.
Showmance! Genius!
Currently Feeling: Like I’m in limbo.
Currently Anticipating: PEARL JAM. PEARL JAM. PEARL JAM. *fingers crossed*
Currently Hating: Working while hung over.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comments:
I love Big Brother have followed all 7 and this one is 8! It's better than top model, these people have no TV, no contact with anyone outside of the house, it's rad! And this year they totally mixed it up with ex's and family members. Have a good weekend, are you going to the KEXP BBQ? call me if you are.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.