I spent Amanda's last week in Seattle doing pretty much nothing else but this:






We spent Fourth of July in Brett and Angie's pool all day...

Then up on their rooftop patio, watching the fireworks of Elliot Bay



Where on the way back down, we got stuck in the elevator and had to be evacuated by firefighters!

And we finished the night off with a stop at Peso's to celebrate Adam Hipple's birthday...


The next weekend was John's birthday at Spitfire

And then Girl's Night with the Pop-Offs!

Justin came in town from L.A. for a night of debauchery that began with drinking Jenga, then food and shots at Peso's


A silly cab ride to drink some more at Kell's

Dancing at Belltown Billiards

Raping the pigs on the streets of Seattle



We were the best of friends, we were the worst of drunks

Kristin and I polishing the night off at 7-Eleven, then on to DDR and Karaoke at Justin's sisters

Tuesdays in July you could find me at Drinks on the Links at Interbay Golf Course

With our fantastic team, Stick it in the Hole

Where we're big fans of the vagina rock
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjK0uQD7oe2uPzv6FzCJAnI0P3JkjwRc32YPEAU4mTUuLOEKG9BIMvfdbff62cMaCINMHe3lOQCYTc6w4Mh0bHMZFQkviDoGr5nr6l-en0lBaWIOCAMP4_8TxAoNDV7ID5LcWLqDA/s1600-h/Picture+091.jpg">

Drink talls can and spout sexual innuendos all night

And have team announcements with our mascot, Oscar the bull dog

Last week, we celebrated Adam's birthday afterward

Where I broke an all-time record and celebrated super silly style!

The last weekend of July, I went camping in Lake Chelan with Larisa, Dave, Aaron, Andrea, Kristen and Bri where we did but what else, but play Drinking JENGA!

Our camp site was directly on Lake Chelan

We floated on Floatzilla all day!

Even the dog was tuckered out from boozin and sunbathin

Kristen wowed us all with her headlamp


And we ate lots of midnight snacks!

Instead of going home like I should of Sunday night after camping, I met up with drunken Adam in Kirkland who was still wearing his tux from a wedding the night before and let him talk me into being irresponsible. Which of course ended my summer month of July in just the right way: debauchery.









3 comments:
Fuckin awesome! So glad I got to spend so much time with you this summer! LOVE YOU!
And... here's too MANY more crazy pictures this fabulous Seafair weekend!
i know, eh. hopefully the weather will be nicer than today.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.