Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday's Fun with YouTube

Walk It Out, Bitches!


Ima Gonna Buy U A Draaank

Please find me a man who can speak this eloquently:

(Semi-attractive Chris recites the lyrics to T-Pain's Buy U A Drank)


Currently Feeling: Weirdly unsatisfied with summer.
Currently Anticipating: John's birthday party/Stephen's going away shindig tomorrow
Currently Loving: All my newly acquired running buddies. Nothing like a little motivation!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A tip from me do not going jogging after dark and take side street, last night to beat the heat I went jogging at 10pm. On my way to volunteer park I detoured to some side streets to avoid dodging people on the sidewalks. Yeah except that those streets have very few street lamps & not being able to see a few cracks in the sidewalks meant I nearly ate shit multiple times. I am so getting one of those flashlights you wear on your head when winter comes (if you will not want to jog with me I will understand)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.