Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thank You God for Making Me Useless


This cartoon sums up how I've felt this week.
Monday and Tuesday, I was sick with the HIV or the Clap, or whatever makes you feel like you're hot, cold, hacking up a lung, have needles in your esophagus, etc.
I had a full day of work yesterday, and came in today to discover that we're encouraged to leave today at 3 p.m. and have tomorrow off in honor of Good Friday and Easter.
God is great. God is good.
Our God is an awesome God.

Currently Feeling: Like I want more donuts and brownies, topped off with melted peeps and chocolate-covered strawberries, washed down with some strawberry soda.
Currently Anticipating: Bowling tonight with Sarah's supposed hot, Irish bus friend.
Currently Reading: The Twentieth Wife. It's the first book I've dug in a long time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude! I was at ACME Bowl from 6:30pm-9:30pm! Did you go to the Garage or Sunset?


Steve

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.