Monday, April 9, 2007

All Things Peeps

I know, I know—I’ve already blogged once about these damn things. But seriously, does it get any better than Peeps?! In honor of Easter weekend, and the passing of Peeps on the grocery store shelves, here’s All Things Peeps:

Fun Peep Facts:

  • 1. The amount of Peeps chicks and bunnies eaten at Easter could more than circle Earth’s circumference. That’s a lot of marshmallow!
  • 2. The machines at the Just Born Factory can add 3800 Peeps eyes per minute
  • 3. There are over 200 unofficial Peeps web sites!
  • 4. In the early 1950’s, it took 27 HOURS to make one Peeps chick. Today it takes six minutes!
  • 5. Each Peeps chick has 32 calories and 0 grams of fat.
As if adding Sugar-Free Peeps to their repertoire in 2007 wasn’t enough, Just Born Inc., make of Peeps, released a new Peeps survey. Here are my favorite results:

Of those polled:

  • 59% preferred the chick Peep to the bunny Peep and "fresh from the package" was the preferred way to eat Peeps instead of "aged to perfection."

The male person most resembling Peeps either in physique, colorful attire, or sweet nature/personality is:

  • Will Ferrell won with 22.1% of the votes
  • Followed by Johnny Depp, Jamie Foxx, and then Justin Timberlake.

What male public person or celebrity is most in need of Peeps?”

  • President Bush won for the second time in a row with 25.7% of the vote
  • #2 - Donald Trump
  • And our #3 winner – Simon Cowell

“What female public person or celebrity is most in need of Peeps?”

  • Britney Spears won with more than 40% of the votes!
  • Hillary Clinton was a distant second
  • And Paula Abdul rounded out the top 3 females
And, here are a few of the entries from The Seattle Times’ Peeps Contest:


"Peeps vs. The Viaduct"



"Peep-ing Tom"

"iPod Peep"

"Peeple Magazine"

"Our Wedding Cake Topper" (from someone's real wedding cake)

And my personal favorite, "Peep Borat"

Hope everyone had a great Easter!

Currently Feeling: Sick from the damn red velvet cake I ate at work today. How does anyone maintain a figure while working in a corporate office?!
Currently Antipating: Stella getting spaid so she'll shut the eff up.
Currently Hating: Resumes and cover letters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are yoyu getting her spayed??
she's becomming a woman....

Jeanna said...

I'm getting her spayed at the place you told me about. She's also getting shaved.
I hate women cats. I only love baby kitties.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.