Thursday, April 12, 2007

Perplexed and Baffled

Can someone please tell me why anyone would still wear any of the following:

Long sweater coats
I loved the trend freshman year of college, but seriously, throw the damn things out. Now they just scream, “I shop at K-Mart.”

Black round-toe, chunky, square-heel boots
I literally witnessed a girl wearing these at Chopsticks a couple weekends ago and cringed.

Trucker hats or fedoras
Hasn’t Brittany ruined this trend enough for people?

Ugg boots
Really a fad is called a fad for a reason. I don't care if they're comfortable.

Skinny jeans
They’re sick. They’re gross. They don’t work for anyone over 120 pounds. AND, they’re officially on the way out according to the fashion sites I read. Celebrities are wearing the latest trend—wide leg jeans. Now that’s something I can wrap my bank account around.

Currently Feeling: Pissed that Hotmail isn’t working. Seriously. I have an important job email I’m waiting for.
Currently Anticipating: This weather to make up its mind and lean toward sunny.
Currently Hating: All things related to weddings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and can I say what the fuck is up with the gigantic tunic top that makes everyone looked knocked up? Hello Urban Outfitter they are really not cute unless you really are knocked up!

Anonymous said...

gross, skinny jeans. the trucker hat is fugly. uggs are for rich lazy ass brats.

Dan 10Things said...

The skinny jeans trend has been good for guys jeans though. Now I can actually buy jeans that aren't completely baggy in the ass. I was watching that Unholy Matrimony show (I know, don't give me shit for it!) and Bam pinned down his fiance, pulled off her Uggs, and threw them in the fire. I weeped tears of joy.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.