Nothing like starting out the evening with one of your bestest most gorgeous friends...

Jellos shots in the private room

Adam took a liking to Sarah and kept pinching her butt all night

John and Josh are members of Wu Tang?!?
How did I get such good looking friends?
Friends since 7th grade and still going strong

Workin for eight bucks an hour at Tully's love

These girls are silver. Make new friends but keep the old.

Two awesome photos of Johnny... (and the only proof that I had $200 worth of food to eat)

Party people till we drop
I think this must have been the point in the night where I stopped remembering being in photos

Me and the Lovely Angela

Gen, Je, Kir and Em. You have to have a shortened version of your name to hang out with us.
I love that Em looks like she's having just as much fun
as the birthday girl in this photo
And here comes the string of photos with me and my men...
The drunken debauchery cab ride to The Five Point


Craziness at The Five Point ensues. You know it's been a good night if you find us here at 3 a.m. Especially if I'm drunk enough to walk around barefoot...

Take one eyed photos...

Order macaroni and cheese triangles...

AND a bowl of mashed potatoes and gravy...

Laugh at all the crazies...

And then lick my bowl clean...
Happy Birthday to Me!
Thanks to all of you who celebrated with me!













1 comments:
Good times. See you SAT for more fun!! I am making jello shots!! WHoo hoo.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.