Friday Sarah and I started off drinking double tall vodka diets at The Melting Pot, which always lends for a great time. We managed to escape the black hole and headed to Fremont with intentions to meet up with our Labor Day buddy, Danny. (Our goal for the evening was to find Sarah a make-out partner.) Fortunately, I called Matt before we were about to step in the George and the Dragon. He informed me that the Evo party was pretty happening, so we headed in that direction. Upon arriving at the door, we discovered the entrance was 10 bucks and had unfortunately just used most of our cash on a cab. We stepped aside from the front door to figure out what our plan was, but Bryce, the owner of Evo, came after us and asked why we weren’t going inside. We told him our predicament, and Sarah so eloquently said, “We’re going to call our friend we know and get in for free!” Sarah obviously didn’t know who Bryce was, which was really funny. Especially when I said, “Sarah. This is Bryce. He owns Evo.” Bryce loaned us money for the entrance on Friday, which we swiftly paid back on Saturday, and the festivities began. After filling our keg cups to the brim over and over, eyeing the very attractive males at the party, listening to the live hip hop show and partaking in a dance party circle, we headed up to the top of Queen Anne, where we enjoyed some after-hours festivities at Bricco and wrapped up the night.

This might be my most favorite pic taken in a long time...so hilarious!
Saturday we were ready to do it all over again. This time, we brought along a larger crowd. We started the evening off at Dre’s house where we bbqed and prefunked. Then Dre, Todd, Sarah, Larisa, Danny and I went off to Evo for round two. This time, the entrance was only 5 bucks and the party was considerably more crowded. Unlike Friday, we were forced to fight for a keg club and wait in exorbitant lines for the bathroom. It was still a great time though, and although we had to take off early to catch a birthday party downtown, I’m forever indebted to Evo for the fantastic time I had last weekend. Can’t wait for the festivities this weekend…
For more pictures of the party on Friday click here.
Other Noteworthy News
Halloween: Upon trying on the Wizard of Oz costumes, the foursome has decided against the idea. We are now going to be four hot girls with a Peter Pan theme—I’m a pirate (complete with red and white striped socks and freakin hot, tall black pirate boots that lace up the sides with red ribbon.) Larisa is Captain Hook, Vanessa is Tinkerbell, and Sarah is Peter Pan. I believe that Kelly will be joining us, dressed as Tiger Lily. Can’t wait lovely ladies!
Stella: Haven’t noticed too much of a change in Stella’s size, but she is getting more frisky! She refuses to sleep through the night now and insists on knawing and scratching at all limbs I have sticking out of the covers. It’s driving me crazy.
Boys: Have been spending a bit of time with the former bearded lover aka the guy with the O face in all the pics above. Will, of course, keep you all posted.
Currently Feeling: So sorry for Sarah. She’s sick at home with the flu and strep throat. We love you Sarah, feel better!
Currently Anticipating: Fall Bowling League with the Lucky Strikes starts tomorrow, and we have a new member—Paolo!
Currently Loving: Julia’s on Broadway. Went there for breakfast for the first time on Sunday morning and it was fabulous! They have tons of healthy, South Beach Diet-approved options. Sarah, Larisa and I decided that we will now do a Sex and the City-esque breakfast on Sunday mornings with the three of us, and Vanessa.
Here’s to being single, sleeping double, drinking triple, and hanging out with my quadruple!









3 comments:
Ew Julia's, I have found hair in my food twice there and the salmon benidict was too salty, the manager even spit out the salmon when he tried it. I boycott that place......Evo looks like a great time! Nothing like free booze!
Well, this is the first time this week I've had a chance to check your site. Been too busy at home in bed feeling sorry for myself. But what a relief to find my name several places in your blog... I should have known I could count on you to keep me connected with the real world!! So bummed I missed bowling last night! =(
Ha Sarah...I should rename this "Memoirs of a 20-Something and her 20-Something Friend" since pretty much everything I do, I do with you.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.